How to calibrate an ORP Meter?
You calibrate an ORP meter with ORP Calibration Solution or ORP Buffer Solution. This is a special ORP reference solution with a fixed ORP level. Because we know the exact ORP level we can now calibrate our ORP Meter to the exact level of the ORP Calibration buffer.
ORP Meter Calibration Steps
- Prepare the ORP buffer in a clean cup (enough to cover the electrode)
- Start the calibration process of your ORP Meter
- Place your ORP Meter into the ORP buffer solution and stir gently. Wait 30 seconds to 1 minute until the reading has become completely stable.
- Confirm the calibration on your ORP Meter
- Your meter is now calibrated.